Thursday, April 26, 2018

Review: The Lunam Deception: Book 2, The Lunam Series

Description:
Kalysia has always lived her life according to others - a fate she will not pass on to her child. When a conspiracy to bring down the pack threatens to uncover her darkest secrets; Kalysia must fight to protect the truth about the man she wants, while trying to save her relationship with the man she chose.
Jase has fought his entire life. For his honor, his freedom, and his family. Nothing in his past could've prepare him for her. Kalyisa is everything he never knew he always wanted. Is he willing to risk his life, her honor, and Dillan's pride to win her heart?
 
Review:
The Lunam Deception: Book 2, The Lunam Series by Nicole Loufas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
So good it's almost a different story
I was on the fence about the first book. It was very dramatic with a side of soap. I wasn't super happy with the ending but wanted to know what would happen next.
The author didn't disappoint. I really really enjoyed everything about this installment. Such a romantic ending too! Five glittery stars for this enticing shifter romance!
View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
    was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger
    if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete