Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Luna's Destiny by Drea Shane now available

Whoop whoop!!!! 
The Luna's Destiny by Drea Shane is available!
Here are the deets:
“A page-turner that will leave you breathless and wanting more . . .”
Being the Alpha’s daughter is no picnic. As one of the few remaining female shifters, my future duty is to become Luna of my own pack. I’m surrounded by overprotective males 24/7 that suck the fun out of life. It doesn’t help that I’m fluent in sarcasm as a second language. I don’t mean to be willful, but a girl and her wolf need to breathe.

Then there is the merging of my wolf and access to our full powers on my 18th birthday. As that change approaches, each day is proving more difficult than ever, as my feelings and moods amplify. Unfortunately for me, Dad’s called Assembly, and soon our territory will be swarming with potential Alpha mates. I’d hoped to make it through the final change before I had to deal with mating, but no such luck. Yay me.

As if that wasn’t enough, a chance encounter with a mysterious and alluring wolf has me questioning everything. Then there’s Joe, Dad’s enforcer and protégé. I can’t figure out why these feelings of desire are cropping up anytime I’m near the pain-in-the-ass shifter.
But all that pales in comparison when my dad drops a bombshell, a family secret that turns my world upside down. Nothing for me or the shifter race will ever be the same. It might just take the Moon Goddess herself to get me through this.

* This is the first book in a slow-burn, new adult reverse harem series. Not recommended for younger audiences due to language and sexual situations. *
Buy links:
FREE FOR KINDLE UNLIMITED USERS!
Stalk me!
I'm always on something or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment