Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday-Adult Shifter Goodness!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.

This week I’m waiting on:

Book: Releasing the Wolf (The Rossi Pack Book 1)

Author:  Aimie Jennison

Release Date: TBA

Before his untimely death, the Alpha of the Rossi pack gave beta Jesse O’Keefe one last order: protect his daughter at all costs.

Now Jesse is Alpha, and for seventeen long years he’s fulfilled the task of protecting Rosa Rossi.

But that’s about to change.

A pack member’s unwavering quest for vengeance and a case of mistaken identity starts a chain of events that put Rosa’s life in danger.

Can Jesse keep his promise to his late alpha, or will he fall short of doing the one thing he lives for?
 

Original Series:
I read the first two books in the series and this is the first book in the spin-off series. I really liked the first books. They were great.  Looking forward to reading this one!

1 comment:

  1. I'd not heard of this series! It's been quite some time since I read a shifter-based romance. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful week, Drea. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete