Monday, December 7, 2015

TBR Tuesdays #19 - P.T. Michelle

TBR Tuesday #19 
My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'
If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.
This week for me its:
Lucid by P.T. Michelle
I've had this book on my Kindle for forever. I read the first book, The Brightest Kind of Darkness and just never picked this one up. I really enjoyed book 1, and I hope to read this one soon!
Once Nara combines her prophetic ability with Ethan’s power to outsmart Fate at his own deadly cat-and-mouse game, she’s more determined than ever to help Ethan learn the meaning behind the raven sword tattoo that suddenly appeared on his back after their confrontation with Fate.

During her quest to uncover the tattoo’s secrets, Nara enlists the help of some new friends and discovers her own surprising connection to Ethan.

While Nara digs deeper into the mystery, her desire for answers leads her down a dangerous path full of powerful and ruthless enemies. Swept into an age-old battle, Nara quickly learns that keeping one’s enemies close can be a necessary evil, making an intangible enemy she can control far more preferable to the human enemies she can’t.

SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR

 pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment