Thursday, November 5, 2015

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: REMOVING MY BOOKS FROM SALE

It is with great sadness to announce that I will no longer be publishing my current books and series. They will no longer be for sale, on retail sites.
I'm sure you're asking why?
Simple: I'm not receiving enough interest to justify the cost of producing these books. Also, I don't want to continue selling series books, when I don't plan on currently writing sequels. 
Also, I wrote these books just starting out. These are not my best writing. I want to produce the best books that I can. It's only fair for myself and my readers.
All of that being said, I am NOT giving up writing. I will be writing more books, just not for a little while. When I republish, I will be working with other genres and changing some of my marketing tactics. 
For those of my readers that have been faithful to me and read my books, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You have no idea how much I appreciate your support.
Although these books will no longer be for sale, they may be at some point again. Just not anytime soon. 
I look forward to writing some different stuff and hope my improved writing will still entice you. 
Here are the books I will be taking off sale:

If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to me at andreaheltsleybooks@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment