Thursday, September 3, 2015

Top Ten Thursdays #8- Auto-buy Authors


Everyone has their favorite authors. Here is a list of authors that I automatically buy when a new book is released. 



My Auto-buy Authors:

1. Rachel Vincent- She pens a great supernatural story, no matter what the story is.


















2. Alyssa Rose Ivy- I haven't read a book written by her that I didn't adore. She has a great writing style.


















3. Amy Bartol- The plots are excellent, and there are plenty of swoon-worthy guys!


















4. Jennifer L. Armentrout- What else is there to say, other than- she rocks!


















5. Shelly Crane- One of the first indie authors I read. LOVE her. 


















6. Addison Moore- All of her books are intoxicating, all though, The Celestra Series will always be my favorite!


















7. Kiera Cass- I'm engrossed in this whole dating royalty reality show scenario.


















8. Kelley Armstrong- All of her series are great, and now she's been adapted to TV, which is great too.


















9. J.L. Weil- She's starting to become one of my favorites with every new book she releases.


















10. Richelle Mead- The Vampire Academy-who doesn't love them? I happen to adore the Succubus Blues series more, but she's a superstar!


















11. Molly McAdams- Grab the tissues! Molly weaves such a compellingly heartbreaking story, with unbelievable happy ever afters.

















12. Jennifer Crusie- She's an older author, but her romantic comedies are the bomb.


















13. Molly Harper- I'm addicted to all of her books. Romantic comedy with just enough sarcasm to keep you hooked.


















14. Joann I. Martin Sowles- She only has one series out, but this vampire series is AMAZING!
















15. Sophie Kinsella- I have always enjoyed all of her books, even the ones under Madeleine Wickham!

















Who are your auto-buy authors??



No comments:

Post a Comment