Thursday, July 30, 2015

Top Ten Thursdays #4: DNF books


Everyone has books they don't finish from time to time. Here are some advanced copies of mine that I just couldn't finish (Thank you Netgalley for the opportunity):

1. Awake by Natasha Preston










2. Kallista by Della Rose










3. Ever Mine by Eden Ashe










4. Hidden Deep by Amy Patrick
5. Reluctantly Married by Victorine E. Lieske










6. Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl










7. Cipher by Aileen Erin










8. Falling: The Complete Series by Linn B Halton










9. The Drowned Forest by Kristopher Reisz










10. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater










11. If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones










12. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares 











I read around 300 books a year, so my reading list really gets out of control sometimes. With all the advanced copies I get, some just don't hold my interest. I just don't have time to read a book that is dragging. 

What about you? Are there any advanced copies or regular books you did not finish?


No comments:

Post a Comment