Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #6


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.


This week I’m waiting on:


I love this author! I already read the prequel, and first two books in the series, so I'm DYING to get a hold of this one!!!!

 

Book: Sacrifice (Book 3)

Author: Jennifer Snyder

Release Date: July 28, 2015

 
The battle between Kenna Blake and the wraith isn’t over…
As the wraith grows stronger, Kenna is forced to follow the devastating path she has struggled to avoid since becoming a succubus. Her desire to free herself from him increases—but the cost of riding herself of the wraith comes at a shocking cost she isn’t willing to pay.
Once she commits an unspeakable act while overtaken by the wraith, Kenna fears he has won and that she is out of options, as well as time. It is after this devastating moment occurs that a savior steps forward, willing to sacrifice eternity for her salvation.
Will Kenna change her mind and allow someone to pay the ultimate price for her soul?

You can add Sacrifice to your GOODREADS TBR LIST NOW!

 
 




3 comments:

  1. This series is totally new to me and it sounds GOOD! Thanks for sharing it!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really loving it! I really enjoy reading this author! Check her out for sure!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great series. So glad you're enjoying it.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete