Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays #4

Here is a list of my top ten vampire series that are must reads! (warning: this list contains YA, NA and adult books)


1. The Life and Death of Lily Drake by T. Michelle Nelson










2. Laney (The Brookhaven Vampires) by










3. The Legend of the Blue Eyes (Blue Eyes Trilogy) by










4. Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires) by Chloe Neill










5. Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires) by Rachel Caine










6. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Jane Jameson) by Molly Harper










7. Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy) by Richelle Mead










8. Dark Secrets by A.M. Hudson










9.Reborn (Shadow Falls: After Dark)










10. Afterlife by Stephanie Hudson











Are any of these on your favorites list? What are your favorite vampire books?




2 comments:

  1. Glass Houses and Vampire Academy are two of my favorite series! This is a great list. lots of awesome books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of this series are new to me. I am a huge fan of Vampire Academy, though. And I do own a couple of books in the Shadow Fall series, I have to get around to reading those. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog. Great list!

    ReplyDelete