Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #72


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review: 
 











 













































Bought:

































 











 

























 



















































The Hardest Part and Lucky Number Four were soooo good!!! They were such a breeze of fresh air from the same old thing. I highly recommend them :) Looking forward to reading I am Forever and Touch!


Have you read any of these? What did you think? What did you stack your shelves with this week??







3 comments:

  1. That is a great haul!
    And those books are looking sooo good. I think my wishlist is already getting bigger now that I have seen your post.
    Happy reading.

    My STS
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your books are new to me except the Jeanine Frost book. Jeanine Frost is awesome. Great haul of books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to check out I am Forever and I really enjoyed Halfway to the Grave :) Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete