Saturday, January 4, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #71- Christmas edition




Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review: 
 



















Bought:
 

































































 



















 












































Audiobooks:




























Freebies:
 






























































































I got so many angel type books this week (9!)! Looking forward to reading these. My amazon gift card disappeared fast!


Have you read any of these? If so, any good? What did you stack your shelves with this week?





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful covers indeed. I will be adding some of these books to my wishlist. They look fantastic.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to catch up on the Kelley Armstrong series. I really like it, but am behind! Great haul :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a massive haul! I love Kelley Armstrong :). Hope you enjoy your books.

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete