Monday, November 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays #39


Top Ten Tuesdays where I share with you some of my favorite books with a different theme each week!

This weeks theme: Books I did not finish and books I couldn't put down

Sometimes a book isn't for you. Here are some that didn't keep my interest as I soaked up the pages.

1. Pawn by Aimee Carter











2.The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires by Molly Harper











3. The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen











4. Shimmer of Angels by Lisa Basso











5. The Unexpected Wedding Guest by Aimee Carson













 Here are a few books that I couldn't put down no matter how hard I tried.



1. Found by Ashley Stoyanoff











2. Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin











3. A Matter of Fate by Heather Lyons











4. The Solitude of Passion by Addison Moore











5. Diary of a Vampeen by Christin Lovell















No comments:

Post a Comment