Sunday, May 19, 2013

Indie-licious blog hop #12



Indie-Licious Blog Hop

We here at Indie-Licious love blog hops. We love them so much that we host one once a week on Sundays.

Sign ups are from 6:00 pm Tuesdays through 11:59 pm Saturday, EST. Just enter your info into the Linky List.

We only ask that you post teasers no longer than a paragraph. Anything longer than this will make it difficult for everyone to read and comment on your entry.

Have fun!







I bolted upright, drenched in sweat and eyes as wide as saucers. It was just a nightmare, I told myself. That scenario was not even humanly possible. I took a sip of the water Tom left on my nightstand and tried to steady my breathing. 

My phone rang, fraying the last of my already frazzled nerves.  Caller ID showed my mother’s number, which meant she wasn’t home and she wanted something. 

Great. I wasn’t in the mood to deal with her, especially after the terrible nightmare I just experienced. Silencing the ringing phone, I glanced around and panicked when I realized Tom wasn’t next to me.

I tried to rationalize, but it was fleeting. He was probably just in the living room watching television while I slept. Despite the logic, I couldn’t seem to bite back the rising panic.

I rushed into the front room only to find the nightmare playing out just like in my dream.

 

What do you think?  I'm sure you're dying to know more about what the nightmare was about!  I can't say, but you can pick up a copy of Dissolve on May 31st!!!

 

Other Blogs on this hop:

  • Andrea Heltsley
  • Elizabeth Sharp
  • Bethany Lopez
  • Elle Chardou
  • Lisa Collicut
  • Morgan Wylie
  • Michelle Miller


  • 2 comments:

    1. Ooo! What is happening??? I can't wait to hear more :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Good luck with your Indi-licious-blog-hop! I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award! :)
      http://laurabesley.blogspot.hk/2013/05/my-fourth-blog-award-sunshine-award.html

      ReplyDelete