Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays #14




Top Ten Tuesdays where I share with you some of my favorite books with a different theme each week!

This weeks theme: Indie Author March Releases I'm most excited about!!!

Young Adult


1. Wide Awake by Shelly Crane
















2. Falling for Hadie by Komal Kant
















3. Field of Innocence by Lainy Lane
















4. Fate and Fury by Quinn Loftis
















5. Imitation by Heather Hildenbrand
















6. Feudlings by Wendy Knight
















7. Chased by Regina Bartley


















New Adult


1. The Love Game by Emma Hart

















2. Sapphire A Werewolf Love Story by Devyn Dawson
















3. Knotted Roots by Ruth Knight
















4. Strength by Carrie Butler
















5. Arranged by Sara Wolf
















6. Breaking the Wrong by Calia Read
















7. Falling into You by Jasinda Wilder
















8.  Loves Second Chance by L.P. Dover




















Well, I managed to narrow it down to 15!!!  I read both YA and NA, so I had to include them both in my list of awesomeness!  Have you read any of these yet?  Are they on your TBR list? 


No comments:

Post a Comment