Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #36

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:






































Bought:

























































































































Freebies:









































Borrowed from Library:




















Well, what do you think y'all?  I'm dying to read Date Me by Jillian Dodd and Betrayal by Cyndi Goodgame!  I read The Elite in like one day and it was awesomesauce!!!  **Squeee** Suddenly Royal also just came out!  Princess Books are so good!  I also snagged a couple of good books for review and even managed to find a few freebies this week!  What did you stack your shelves with this week?


12 comments:

  1. OoH! So many lovely books. I'm envious.
    Hope you enjoy reading them all.:)

    My STS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Apollyon and I also have the Elite :) Hope you enjoy your reads Andrea!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woahhhh, lots and lots of books! I have great things about Runes, Date Me, Apollyon, Suddenly Royal, and Violet Midnight. I MUST read The Elite soon! I liked the first one, and am interested in reading the second. I hope you enjoy all of these books! Too many for me to enve absorb :D

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chasing The Witch's cover is beautiful. All the covers are amazing. The two books that catch my attention the most are Of Wings and Wolves and Catching The Witch. Mark of The Witch looks good too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So many I haven't heard of. Going to head over to Goodreads and check them out. See a few I want.
    Reading Anomaly right now and signed up for the tour for Runes.
    Going to check out Ella James and Abbi Glines. Haven't read either of those yet.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Suddenly Royal looks adorable. Marked Like Me's cover is very cool. Happy reading!
    Here's My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen people loving Hot Blooded. I hope you love it. Great haul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! Hot Blooded looks good! I look forward to starting Cocenant series as well as The Selection books, just got them as well. :D

    Enjoy!
    My haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful assortment of books! I am seeing The Elite all over today. Come and see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Massive super cool haul. Enjoy them all :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAHH, so jealous of Sudden Royalty and The Elite! We don;t have The Elite in our country yet.. :( Anyways, happy reading! :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    New Meme for Cover Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, great haul! Whenever I see the cover for The Elite I always think of Ginny Weasley, and I'm not sure why. Tiger Lily is on my list, too. It sounds like an interesting take on a classic story. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete