Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays #11


Top Ten Tuesdays where I share with you some of my favorite books with a different theme each week!

This weeks theme: Books you can't judge by their cover!!

We all judge books by their covers.  If it doesn't grab us, then we won't pick the book up to read the blurb.  Sometimes though, great books hide behind less than shiny covers.  Here are a few of my favorite books that I wouldn't normally look twice at.  I'm so glad I did, because they all rock!



1. Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson










2. My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking










3. Fallen by Micalea Smeltzer










4. For Their Happiness by Jayton Young










5. Tainted (The Fey Court Trilogy Book 2) by Cyndi Goodgame










6. Growl (A Lacey Hannigan Novel) by Elaine Pierson










7. Laney (The Brookehaven Vampires #1) by Joann I. Martin Sowles










8. Forbidden Mind by Kim Kinrade










9. That Boy by Jillian Dodd










 10. Ethereal by Addison Moore












What do you think?  Do you have a favorite book with a less than stellar cover?  Have you read any of these?  Tell me peeps, do you judge a book by it's cover?


1 comment:

  1. Haven't read any of these yet, although I have read Amanda Hocking once :)

    Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete