Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cold Blood by Heather Hildenbrand is on Sale for $.99!!!!

Description:

Wood Point Academy is not at all what I expected. For one thing, it looks like a cross between military school and Buckingham Palace. Everyone stares, the floors shine so bright you can see your reflection in them from a mile away, and no one smiles. Unless they're kicking your butt in the process.

At least I've got plenty to take my mind off the fact that my psycho cousin, Miles De'Luca, keeps calling and declaring his love and promising to come for me just as soon as he's destroyed anyone standing in our way. Wes isn't going to like that idea. So between Miles, Wood Point's evil welcoming committee, and the drill sergeant hottie trainer from hell, I just keep asking myself, how did I end up here?

Cold Blood is Book 2 in the Dirty Blood series. To read more about the Dirty Blood series visit www.accendopress.com

ebook, 366 pages
Published November 22nd 2011 by Accendo Press
ISBN13
2940013473843
edition language
English
 

No comments:

Post a Comment