Sunday, October 21, 2012

Review of Rua by Miranda Kavi

Description:

A girl with an unknown destiny.

A boy from a hidden world.

When Celeste starts at a new school in a small, Kansas town, she hears whispering voices, has vivid nightmares, and swarms of blackbirds follow her every move. She is oddly drawn to aloof Rylan, the other new student who has his own secrets.

The exact moment she turns seventeen, she wakes to a bedroom full of strange creatures, purple light emanating from her hands, and Rylan breaking in through her bedroom window.

He knows what she is . . .







Review:


First off, let me just start saying what a gorgeous cover this is!  Claudia at Phatpuppy Art sure knows how to make a beautiful cover.  I am definitely in cover love with this one. 

The Good:  This whole book was the good!  I loved it.  It was such a fast fun read that I finished it in one night.  The story was well written and the plot was interesting.  I loved the Hitchcock feel of the book with the bird scenes.  Rylan seemed pretty hot and he is paranormal too!  What more could a girl with powers want?  They make a super sexy couple:)

The Bad:  I wished there was more of Rylan and Celeste.  I liked them as a couple and their characters could have been explored a little more.  I really wanted the book to be a bit more descriptive, a bit longer:)

The Sexy:  There was just the right blend of romance in this YA read.
 
Overall: I adored this book.  It was a fun read.  I look forward to reading Miranda Kavi's stuff in the future.  For being such a great read, I give this book a whole five glittery stars!

Buy it here on Amazon 



If you are an old follower via GFC, please re-follow me. I have moved to WordPress. I have listed following options below.
 Since my blog is now a Self-hosted blog you will have to follow me through: email subscription which is at the top of my sidebar. :)
http://andreaheltsleybooks.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment