Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Review of My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron

Description:

Taylor Caldwell can't decide if she wants to kiss her new college roommate or punch him.

On the one hand, Hunter Zaccadelli is a handsome, blue-eyed bundle of charm. On the other, he's a tattooed, guitar-playing bundle of bad boy. Maybe that's why Taylor's afraid of falling in love with him, or anyone else. She doesn't want to get burned, and even though her other roommates adore him, she wants him gone before it's too late.

Hunter himself has been been burned before, but the fact that Taylor calls him out on his crap and has the sexiest laugh ever make him decide maybe love isn't a lost cause. They make a bet: if she can convince him she truly loves or hates him, he'll leave the apartment--and leave her alone. The problem is, the more time they spend together, the less she hates him, and the more she moves toward love.

But when the man who holds the key to Taylor's fear of giving up her heart resurfaces and threatens to wreck everything, she has to decide: trust Hunter with her greatest secret, or do everything in her power to win that bet and drive him away forever.


Review:

Every once in a while, I come across a book than can only be described as epic.  Jamie McGuire's Beautiful Disaster was such a book.  It has been my favorite ever since.  Until now.  My new favorite book hands down is now My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron.

I loved Taylor the moment I met her.  She's damaged, spunky, angry and not afraid to show it.  There's just one problem.  Her new roommate is a guy that brings out the worst in her.  

Hunter is sexy and he knows it.  He is also an ass and he knows it.  Hunter is in love with Taylor, but she doesn't know and wouldn't take it well.  It is easier for her to hate or somewhere in between.

He too is keeping secrets and their secrets are driving each other nuts with curiosity.   The tension becomes so much, it crackles between them.  One day, they are bound to give in to the sparks.  

I don't want to give too much away, because I truly think you should invest in this breathtaking read yourself.  I can't say enough about the emotion this story pulled from me or the sleepless night I got from being glued to the pages.

This is a really epic new adult contemporary romance that you shouldn't miss.  I give it five glittery stars because that is the most I can give a book that deserves more stars.  To say it was fabulous just wouldn't do it justice.  Pick up your copy today.



Buy it here on Amazon

Buy it here on Barnes and Noble








Check out other works by Chelsea M. Cameron!  



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment