Sunday, October 28, 2012

Review of Ageless by Cege Smith



Description:

On the eve of her eighteenth birthday, Violet Swanson is introduced to a world that she never knew existed. Thoughts of finals and college applications fly out the window when she finds out that her the topic of her final term paper, the Fountain of Youth, may actually exist.

Together with her best friend Margo, and the handsome, mysterious Montrose brothers, Violet tries to decipher the clues in her family history to find the Fountain's location. Jeremiah and Jonah Montrose have their own secrets, and Violet quickly finds herself caught between them. All will be revealed on Violet's birthday, but her past is reaching out putting her entire future at stake.


Review:

Quote: "A vampire and a witch.  It sounds like a fairytale."
           "To me, it's more like a dream come true."

Aw.... isn't that just the sweetest thing ever! I loved this book:) Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect since it was free on the kindle and had a negative review.  I am so glad I ignored the review and read it.  I really enjoyed the story.

The storyline sucked me in right away.  It was fast paced and kept my attention.  I thought the story was very intriguing and I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next.

I really enjoyed the main character, Violet and the best friend, Margo.  They were fun.  The guys could have had a little more volume and depth, but were interesting no the less.  

Which guy would you root for?  Jeremiah was a brooding sort and Jonah was the fun loving one?  So many hot guys, so hard to choose right?

I found the concept of this story very unique for a vampire story.  It was a fresh spin on an old subject.  Vampire stories are usually all the same, just a different name and place.  Ageless was none of the usual sort.

I was a little disappointed when the story ended.  I sure hope there is a sequel in the near future!  I want to get to know more of Violet's story.

I highly recommend you skip the other review and rush out to get this awesome read.  It was fantabulous!  I give this YA paranormal romance four glittery stars:)

You can pick up a copy for your kindle for just .99cents!! That is a steal!


Buy it here on Amazon







Other series by Cege Smith:




 

















No comments:

Post a Comment