Friday, August 3, 2012

Review of Crimson Moon by J.A. Saare





















Description:

An average morning is what Emma Johnson envisions when she visits Joe's Caf for a steaming cup of coffee. But the world isn't the place she imagined it to be, and neither is she... After Emma is rescued from a horde of bloodthirsty creatures, she discovers she is the daughter of a powerful Vampire from the House Deviard, her rescuer, Caleb, having been sent to see her safely home. For Caleb is also unique, a werewolf procured to protect the royal Vampiric bloodlines from harm - but nothing more. Soon, the undeniable connection Emma and Caleb share evolves beyond attraction into something unexpected. When she is forced to make a choice, what path will she take - vampire or wolf?

Review: 

 I wasn't sure what to expect going into this book.  I picked it up on Amazon randomly and thought the blurb looked intriguing.  I am glad I did!  Holy hot sauce this book was awesome.


Right away I felt for Emma.  She is thrust into this situation that she didn't expect and a world she didn't know existed.  Throughout the whole thing, she remains strong and takes everything in stride.


Caleb is just plain sexy.  He is every girls dream and a fascinating love interest.  I wasn't so fond of Trent as a love interest though.  Hey, everyone has to pick a side. :)


This book was full of surprises and I enjoyed meeting all the characters.  I didn't know what was going to happen and it kept me up until the wee hours of the night just so I could finish the read.


The ending was satisfying and I just adored this book.  There is a sequel that I am dying to read, but I liked how they tied this book up.  I recommend this book to New Adults as there is sexual content.  Check out the sequel Crimson Sunrise next.  I give this read five fabulous glittery stars!


Buy it here on Amazon

Buy it here on Barnes and Noble





1 comment:

  1. I had to stop by because I was loving the cover of this book! Seems to be a good story. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete